Upgraded for 2018, JVC's DLA-X590RBK remains the industry's most affordable Custom Install D-ILA projector. It delivers stunning picture detail and an unprecedented value thanks to JVC's exclusive 4K e-shift5 technology. It accepts native 4K 60P (4:4:4) content through Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs and up-converts existing 1080P sources to 4K precision. Three discrete D-ILA devices produce a stable image with no flicker and class leading 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for peak whites and deep blacks. For 2018, JVC projectors include upgraded e-shift5 technology for improved 4K resolution, a new Direct Mode with low latency and advanced HDR processing for brighter, more dynamic HDR images.
- 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U)
- Three 1920x1080(x3) 0.7-inch D-ILA devices
- e-shift5 4K Precision 3840 X 2160 Projected Image -Upgraded for 2018
- Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- IMPROVED - Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode for ease of use MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
- Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Upgraded Clear Motion Drive
- 3D Enabled (Active Shutter Method)
- Lens memory function memorizes 5 positions for focus, zoom and shift. Maintains constant height for 2.35, 1.85, 1.78 on same screen.
- 117 memory positions on Screen Adjustment Mode
- Convergence Correction - 1/16th pixel increments with 2 memory positions
- Simplified 6-Axis Color Management System New Direct Mode with low latency -Upgraded for 2018
- Manual Gamma Control included with JVC Calibration Software
- Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol)
- LAN connection for system control and firmware updates
- Remote control via LAN, RS-232C, IR
- 12V Screen Trigger Output
- V: 80%/H: 34% motorized lens shift
- 1.4:1 to 2.8:1 lens throw
||0.7-inch Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) x3
||Yes (e-shift5 Technology)
||3840 x 2160 (2D)
|Lens shift function
||+/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorized
|Light source lamp
||NSH 265 W
||Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
||Native: 40,000:1, Dynamic: 400,000:1
||Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24,3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
||VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
||1 (D-sub 9-pin)
||21 dB (when the lamp is in Low mode)
|Dimensions: W x H x D, inches
||17.91 x 7.04 x 18.58
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.