36" wide hood to match 36" ranges
•Convertible from top or rear venting into non-vented recirculating mode
•Stainless steel finish for lasting durability
•Features include two-speed fan, switchable light, and combination aluminum-charcoal filter
•Made in the USA
SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen. The H1600 series features our most versatile convertible range hoods that can be used with top or rear venting and easily converted into non-vented (recirculating) mode. These hoods offer the features all customers want, including a two-speed fan, switchable light, and aluminum-charcoal filter. The H1636SS is a 36 inch wide range hood made in a stainless steel finish. Additional units are available in black, white, and bisque and come in 20, 24, and 30 inch widths to match most ranges. All SUMMIT range and shell hoods are made in the U.S.A.
- 36 inch width : Designed to match 36 inch ranges; also available in 20, 24, and 30 inch widths
- Convertible range hood : Use top or rear venting or convert into non-vented recirculating mode
- Stainless steel finish : White, black, and bisque hoods also available in same size
- Two-speed fan : Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Light : Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen
- Aluminum-charcoal filter : Provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
- Made in the USA : Solidly constructed for years of use
- More sizes available : Additional sizes can be specially ordered (minimums apply)
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||36.0" (91 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.