24 inch width to match similarly sized ranges
•Stainless steel construction for elegant durability
•Convertible from top or rear venting into non-vented recirculating mode
•Features include two-speed fan, switchable light, and combination aluminum-charcoal filter
•Made in the U.S.A.
SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen. The H1600 series features our most versatile convertible range hoods that can be used with top or rear venting and easily converted into non-vented (recirculating) mode. These hoods offer the features all customers want, including a two-speed fan, switchable light, and aluminum-charcoal filter. The H1624SS is a 24 inch wide range hood made from durable stainless steel. Additional units are available in white, black, and bisque and come in 20, 30, and 36 inch widths to match most ranges. All SUMMIT range and shell hoods are made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction : Durable build for professional look and easy cleanup
- Other finishes available : H1600 series also available in white, black, and bisque finish
- 24 inch width : Designed to match 24 inch ranges; more sizes available
- Convertible range hood : Use top or rear venting or convert into non-vented recirculating mode
- Two-speed fan : Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Light : Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen
- Aluminum-charcoal filter : Provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
- Made in the U.S.A. : Solid construction priced at great value
- More sizes available : Additional sizes can be specially ordered (minimums apply)
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.