- Frost-free operation adds convenience to a design previously limited to manual defrost
- Commercially approved to NSF-7 standards
- Added security with a hospital grade cord and factory-installed lock
- Probe hole included for customer-installed monitoring equipment
EQTemp by Accucold carries a quality line of frost-free chest freezers designed for low maintenance general purpose storage in laboratories and other institutions. The EQFF222 offers nearly 24 cu.ft. of storage. An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management, with fan-forced cooling to help ensure more even temperature distribution inside. Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance, eliminating the need to defrost the interior. Removable baskets are included for storage convenience. This unit comes in a white exterior finish with stainless steel corner protectors that help protect the front of the freezer in busy settings. We include a hospital grade 'green dot' cord that won't be easily dislodged from the wall socket. A keyed lock offers additional storage security, while the foamed counterbalanced hinge ensures proper insulation and safer loading. A factory-installed access port is included to allow facilities to connect their own monitoring equipment. The EQFF222 is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards. For a matching frost-free chest refrigerator, see the EQFR221.
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards
- Digital thermostat: Externally located electronic thermostat for easy and precise temperature management
- Fan-cooled interior: Helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior temperature
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in busy settings
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers added security
- Access port: Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Stainless steel front corner protectors: External "bumpers" are factory installed to protect the unit's front corners from dents
- Storage baskets: Removable baskets offer convenient storage options
- White exterior finish: Textured white finish fits well in any establishment
- Large capacity: Nearly 24 cu.ft. of interior storage capacity
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||83.25" (211 cm)
||31.5" (80 cm)
||23.8 cu.ft. (674 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)
||210.0 lbs. (95 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||5 to 7 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-5°F to 12°F
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||CAS 6" freezer casters 6" heavy duty casters with support brackets
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user
||set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
21 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.