- 32 inch height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Digital thermostat offers more precision in temperature management
- Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance use
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- Hospital grade cord for added safety
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Commercially listed to NSF-7
- Made in the U.S.A.
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter. At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WADA is ideally sized for various institutional settings following ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes in a white finish and includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas. Full frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves. Made in the USA, the ACF48WADA offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LBIADA all-refrigerator.
- ADA Compliant: ADA Compliant 32 inch height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Slim undercounter dimensions Sized at less than 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
- Frost-free operation: Frost-free operation Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
- Digital temperature control: Digital temperature control Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
- Factory installed lock: Factory installed lock Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
- Internal fan: Internal fan Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Removable shelves: Removable shelves Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
- Hospital grade cord: Hospital grade cord Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Flat door liner Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Matching refrigerator available: Matching refrigerator available Pair with the FF7LBIADA to create a matching set
- Reversible door: Reversible door User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Foamed-in-place cabinet Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Fully finished white cabinet: Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved: Commercially approved Design meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- 100% CFC free: 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.25" (82 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||24.25" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.13" (115 cm)
||3.1 cu.ft. (88 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-5 to 10 F/-20 to -12 C
|SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB data logger with user
||set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.