Picture QualityExpressive, Lifelike ColorsVivid Color Creation
* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described.
The brightness, saturation, contrast and sharpness of colors are finely compensated in each scene. Highly vivid colors are produced with hardly any mutual interference. People's faces are also detected, and skin tones are beautifully corrected to ensure soft, natural complexions*.
* Only for the VT, GT Series of Plasma TVs and WT Series of LCD TVs. Brilliant Images from Every SeatWide Viewing Angle
With VIERA's wide 178°* viewing angle, you see clear, vibrant images from every seat in the room. The backlight features a wide transmission aperture that enhances contrast between light and dark and improves response to provide smoother motion images.
* The range at which the contrast ratio is 10:1 or higher
* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described. Change the Way You OperateVIERA remote App Support: Smartphone Remote
VIERA remote App lets you use a smartphone or tablet device as a remote control. Tap and flick-based commands are intuitive. Text input is easy, too, with familiar keyboard operation. These handy devices also make great gamepads. More Comfortable OperationFree Point Operation
More intuitive free-point operation for web browsing, by using the touch screen as a touchpad. Game Pad Operation
Gamepad operation for VIERA Connect game applications which can be enjoyed on the large screen.
* Gamepad operations can be used only for games downloaded from the VIERA Connect Market to SD Card. Linking Content Enables Greater EnjoymentBrowser Linkage
You can display the same web pages on VIERA and smartphone with easy operation. Media Flick
Enjoy photos, music and movies on VIERA and smartphone anytime.
* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described. Watch Your Favorites Whenever You WantOnline Movies
Simply press the INTERNET button on the remote control to directly access a variety of VOD services. Enjoy online movies and TV programs with ease.
* Some content may only be available for specific countries and may be presented in specific languages. Neat and Comfortable Wireless Internet ConnectionWiFi Ready
It is easy to connect to the internet or a home network by using the Wireless LAN Adapter. There is no need for cords or cables, so the layout is flexible and the room stays neat and uncluttered. Using a wireless connection for VIERA Connect and employing the DLNA function make it easy to share photos and movies.
* A wireless LAN environment is required to use the Wireless LAN Adaptor. A Home Network Linking the Entire HouseDLNA
* The Wireless LAN Adaptor is sold separately.
A DLNA-compatible VIERA makes network connection super easy. It makes content easy to share by linking equipment over a home network. Enjoy photos, movies, music and more in the living room, bedroom, or any room in the house.
* Wireless LAN Adaptor is required for home networking. Get More Excitement Out of GamingGame Mode
Games are much more fun when there's no lag in operation. VIERA automatically chooses settings that provide the optimal image, so you get super-fast response and no delays. Even dark scenes with delicately rendered details are beautiful and easy to see. Game mode makes all of the game apps on VIERA Connect even more fun to play. Play Various Types of Formats EasilyMedia Player
Simply insert an SD Memory Card or USB memory stick into the slot to enjoy previously saved photos, video clips and music on VIERA's large screen. You can also add frames and other effects to your photos and videos, and create slide shows complete with background music. A wide variety of formats are supported, so you can listen to PC-based music files and web movies right on your TV.
* Applicable formats vary depending on the model. One Remote Controls Them AllVIERA Link™
VIERA Link interlinks the operation of various AV devices, so you can operate them all using only the VIERA remote. Setup is easy, too - simply connect the devices to each other via HDMI cables.
* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described.Searching for Waste and Automatically Saving PowerEco Mode
This mode automatically turns the power off and adjusts the brightness depending on VIERA's operating status. Settings can be configured by selecting Eco mode from VIERA Tools.No Signal for 10 Minutes or No Activity for 3 Hours
This setting automatically turns the power off when there's no image signal for 10 minutes or more, or when there's no activity for 3 hours or more. Power Save
This setting adjusts screen brightness to reduce power consumption. Adjusts Screen Brightness to Suit the RoomC.A.T.S. [Contrast Automatic Tracking System]
This detects the brightness of the room and automatically adjusts screen brightness accordingly. When the room darkens, it lowers the screen brightness and adjusts the image quality for easier viewing while suppressing power consumption. Ecological and EasyPower Saving Functions in VIERA Link™
The power of each connected device is adjusted depending on usage to reduce wasteful usage.Standby Power Save
When VIERA is turned off, the power consumption of connected devices* is minimized.
* VIERA models for 2009 or above, and video products for 2009 or above compatible with Power Save or Quick Start. Intelligent Auto Standby
** The power consumption value differs depending on the discs used in connected devices and the usage conditions.
Power consumption is minimized by using VIERA Link™ control for interconnected devices.
* VIERA models for 2009 or above, and video products for 2009 or above compatible with Power Save or Quick Start. Panasonic VIERA AR Setup Simulator App
Get the best Setup and viewing style for your Panasonic Viera TV