* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described.Brilliant Images from Every SeatWide Viewing Angle
Newly developed High Sensitivity Sensor portrays brightly lit scenes with VIERA's wide 178°* viewing angle, you see clear, vibrant images from every seat in the room. The backlight features a wide transmission aperture that enhances contrast between light and dark and improves response to provide smoother motion images.
* The range at which the contrast ratio is 10:1 or higher.
* Only for the L32X5
FULL HD 1
IPS LED LCD Panel 2
Wide Viewing Angle 2
* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described.Get More Excitement Out of GamingGame Mode
Games are much more fun when there's no lag in operation. VIERA automatically chooses settings that provide the optimal image, so you get super-fast response and no delays. Even dark scenes with delicately rendered details are beautiful and easy to see. Game mode makes all of the game apps on VIERA Connect even more fun to play.Play Various Types of Formats EasilyMedia Player
Simply insert an SD Memory Card or USB memory stick into the slot to enjoy previously saved photos, video clips and music on VIERA's large screen. You can also add frames and other effects to your photos and videos, and create slide shows complete with background music. A wide variety of formats are supported, so you can listen to PC-based music files and web movies right on your TV.
* Applicable formats vary depending on the model.
* The L32X5 supports SD Card/USB use, enabling playback of photos, movies and music. The L24X5 supports only USB use, enabling playback of photos and music.
3 HDMI Terminals 2 •
1 USB Terminal
PC Input Terminal
Only for the L24X5.•
Only for the L32X5.•
Bases on EPA's Energy Star Program. Eco
* The TV photos used in these illustrations may differ from the actual models being described.Search for Waste and Automatically Save PowerEco Mode
This mode automatically turns the power off and adjusts the brightness depending on VIERA's operating statusNo Signal for 10 Minutes or No Activity for 3 Hours
This setting automatically turns the power off when there's no image signal for 10 minutes or more, or when there's no activity for 3 hours or more.Power Save
This setting adjusts screen brightness to reduce power consumption.Adjust Screen Brightness to Suit the RoomC.A.T.S. [Contrast Automatic Tracking System]
This detects the brightness of the room and automatically adjusts screen brightness accordingly. When the room darkens, it lowers the screen brightness and adjusts the image quality for easier viewing while suppressing power consumption.
Energy Star 3 Panasonic VIERA AR Setup Simulator App
Get the best Setup and viewing style for your Panasonic Viera TV